Monday, December 28, 2009

Which shampoo to go for?? Matrix Biolage or Loreal Professional?

I have tried Professional and its pretty expensive but works well.





Biolage is like a lot cheaper and I have heard it works...





Loreal Elvive is cheaper but proved to be useless! :(





Anyone used both??? Which one should I go for???Which shampoo to go for?? Matrix Biolage or Loreal Professional?
I had dry frizzy naturally curly (and thinning) hair. I had used everything and experimented with alot of very expensive shampoos, conditioners, mousses, etc. Then I bought Sunsilk Hydra TLC Shampoo and now I won't use anything else except maybe a clarifying shampoo about once every 6 weeks. For just the few bucks that Sunsilk costs, you definitely should give it a try. My hair went from dry and frizzy to beautiful in just one washing and I don't even need to use a conditioner.





My routine: I wash with Sunsilk, spray afterwards with TreSemme Body Root Boosting Spray, blow dry my bangs and roots, and then scrunch the sides and back with Fat Samy's Amplifying Mousse and then end with lightly spraying with Rave hairspray - and then my hair is good to go all day long and looks fantastic and shiny thanks to starting with Sunsilk Shampoo!Which shampoo to go for?? Matrix Biolage or Loreal Professional?
Loreal Professional deff. i have used both and have had MUCH better results with Loreal Professional
You don't say the purpose you're using it for. Is your hair coloured? Dry and damaged? Oily? Limp? Curly? Straight?
I have tried both and you should go with Biolage it works the best for all kinds of hair-types ; I hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment