Thursday, December 24, 2009

Does anyone know if Loreal Vive Pro nutri gloss shampoo works?

Does it make your hair smooth ans shiny?Does anyone know if Loreal Vive Pro nutri gloss shampoo works?
This is the kind I use and I love it...Does anyone know if Loreal Vive Pro nutri gloss shampoo works?
I have not used this but a lot of friends of mine brag about it. I use Fredrick Fekkai line. I suggest you do the same if you want to have healthy hair-
Well, I didn't try it before but, I heard that it does work.
ive only heard good things about it but then again, i only know a handful of people who use it.


but so far, i've heard that it works wonders if you have normally dry hair.


not so much shiny as smooth, but it's still pretty good.
there is one ingredient that should not be in any shampoo, and that is SLS or Sodium Lauryl Sulfate...that ingredient is one of a few causes in the rise of hair loss in women in the last 10 years....





please check your shampoos and begin reading labels...watch out for this ingredient.....





Another term for it is ';Sulfate'; so look for Sulfate-free shampoo...is one other way it is marketed....
I know that L'oreal test on animals, so I have never used it

No comments:

Post a Comment