Saturday, December 19, 2009

Loreal shampoo and conditioner?

have you used them do you like them?Loreal shampoo and conditioner?
One thing you need to know about any shampoo and conditoner on the store shelf is that it is much harsher than the ones bought thru a beauty supply store...and usually worse for your hair...Loreal is just that...better than some more expensive...but not good for the hair..Redkin is really good, so is bedhead...among others...treat yourself..your worth it...Loreal shampoo and conditioner?
no! it made my hair greasy looking use aussie
i prefer sunsilk yellow
I've used them before but don't really like the feel of my hair after use. I prefer using Pantene shampoo and conditioner. I live in the South and my hair tends to frizz with the heat/humidity. Pantene is the only shampoo and conditioner combo that works well to control that....I prefer the ';smooth %26amp; silky'; formula or the new ';ice shine';.
I used them before and I didn't like it. The shampoo made my hair so dry that it lost its spark and shine the conditioner is a bit of a help though but bcoz i need to use shampoo most of the time it still made my hair lifeless.
no use pantene or santiniue nice brand
no use cheap suave or garnier fructis

No comments:

Post a Comment