Saturday, December 19, 2009

I have curly hair. can i use loreal shampoo? is it good?

If its good,What loreal shampoo to use?Where can i get it in Bangalore?Mine is not a colored hair.I have curly hair. can i use loreal shampoo? is it good?
Hi


yes you can use loreal shampoo.I have the curliest hair you could ever imagine and its sooooooooooo frizzy.But since my hair gets really really dry i get dandruff and hence i use head and shoulders.But if u dont have the problem of dandruff, u can try sunsilk shampoo for curly hair or if you wish to have a straight hair try sunsilk for straight hair.I tried it and it was super cool.Also use the granier conditioner.I have used it all the time when i was in india.But here there are a lot more better stuff.I dont know if u get all these stuffs there.But if not garnier is a good rescue for your curly hair.goodluck.





There is a cahin shop called health and glow.I dont know if it is in india.But just try to google it.it shud be there.U will get whatever u want there.I have curly hair. can i use loreal shampoo? is it good?
So use Aussie overnight conditioner such a good controller of frizz or john freda serem!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment