Monday, December 28, 2009

Has anyone used loreal elvive nutri gloss shampoo.?

i have straight ,black normal hair...and currently i am using a body shop shampoo...but i intend to start using elvive nutri gloss in a few days..i dont want the residue to weigh down my hair..Has anyone used loreal elvive nutri gloss shampoo.?
i also have black hair and i use elvive gloss products it works great it made my hair shiny, glossy, and soft looking without weighing it down it smells great best results if used with the conditionerHas anyone used loreal elvive nutri gloss shampoo.?
i used it and loved it but it made my hair look lighter so stopped using it. good luck!
I just used it today for the first time, it worked pretty well.. My hair seems fluffy.
it smells good and makes your hair sliky and shiney hope that helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment