Thursday, December 24, 2009

Which shampoo is better? Loreal Vive Pro or Herbel Essence?

Mostly for curly hair.Which shampoo is better? Loreal Vive Pro or Herbel Essence?
I'm not sure what kind of curly hair you have, but I have curly hair too. Mine is very thick, dry, and frizzy. From these two, I would choose Loreal. It's better quality than Herbel Essence. However, you should check out Pantene if you haven't. I use Pantene when I can't afford anything else.





If you are looking for something with higher quality, Redken is definitely worth checking out. I really enjoy their smooth down shampoo and conditioner. Abba makes great products as well. Avoid Tigi and Sexy Hair products, though. They are of lower quality, but their prices are still high. Paul Mitchell is lower quality than Redken and Abba, but it is less expensive, and it's still better than Tigi and Sexy Hair. So, that might be another one worth checking out as well.





Hope this helps.Which shampoo is better? Loreal Vive Pro or Herbel Essence?
I prefer Loreal Vive Pro.
i useee herbal essences :) i lovee it

No comments:

Post a Comment