Thursday, December 24, 2009

Which shampoo and conditionar is better, Dove, or Herbal Essences, or loreal?

i have been buying herbal essences none of ur frizzness which is good on my frizzy hair and smells delish. I have been wanting to try dove fresh, the one with the cucumber and green tea, I also have tried loreals color vive gloss, which is nice too. Was wanting to know ur opinions? what is your favorite?Which shampoo and conditionar is better, Dove, or Herbal Essences, or loreal?
dove is the best for me i use all products of dove n they always wrk 4 me....dove won my heart wit der shampoo n conditioner its the best...try itWhich shampoo and conditionar is better, Dove, or Herbal Essences, or loreal?
oooh i just got the vive gloss type today and i love it! personally i was always a little disappointed with dove...their shampoos are good but the conditioners leave a lot to be desired...i don't even bother with herbal essences anymore (it smells great but that's about it). i'm a longtime fan of the loreal. sunsilk is really good if you blow-dry.
i just started using dove shine. and its amazing. after i blow dry it, it sparkles in the sun light. trust me it works on everyone!
personaly i would say loreal !! absalutly!
Pantene Pro V try that or better still Tresemme its great stuff ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment