Monday, December 28, 2009

Does the Loreal' Hair Color Mousse really wash out in 8 to 10 shampoos??

Really what I am asking is if the Color Mousse stays in longer or permanently dyes your hair???Cuz i want to dye my hair but not permanently and i wanna see if the color's goona look good on me first!Does the Loreal' Hair Color Mousse really wash out in 8 to 10 shampoos??
It depends on how dark your hair is. If it's light blonde, particularly if you're going with a reddish color which most of them tend to be, it never really washes out. It just fades a whole lot. If your hair is darker and you just want it to have a reddish tint, you won't be able to see it anymore after a while. I'm not that much of a fan of that product - if your hair has previously been colored or treated (with a straight perm, for example) the color takes unevenly.Does the Loreal' Hair Color Mousse really wash out in 8 to 10 shampoos??
Yes my friend used it and it made her hair soft and it does wash out in 8 to 10 shampoos.
Yes. I used a bright pink one on my bleached blonde hair and it washed out for sure.
I've tried that stuff before and the red colors wash out VERY unevenly, it looks ok after you put it on, but then when it starts washing out, it looks terrible. I don't even think it lasts 8-10 shampoos.
I have dark hair, and it didn't even stay for 8 to 10 shampoos for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment