Thursday, December 24, 2009

Has anyone tried loreal kids shampoo?is it good for hairs?

Lol, if it's for your kids it's great i used to love it myself but i'm 15 now and herbal essence is the best BEST. I hate it how they put like 2 in 1 because the conditioner doesn't work as well. So i buy them seperately. But i used it since i was like 8 or 9 so my hair's like all smooth shiny and soft. Plus i LOVE the scent . Your kids or yourself will like the l'oreal shampoo because it smells great. I'm a big fan of good smelly shampoos but they gotta be good kinds.Has anyone tried loreal kids shampoo?is it good for hairs?
my kids use it, i've had no complaints. even i've used it on occasion when i ran out of my own shampoo.Has anyone tried loreal kids shampoo?is it good for hairs?
i have been using loreal kids for the past 10 years and it is the only one i use on my kids is this for a child and what do you mean by hairs ? it work real good my kids used it until they became teenagers and now only my 10 year old still uses it so yea it is a good shampoo

No comments:

Post a Comment