Saturday, December 19, 2009

Loreal Vive shampoo and conditioner caused HAIR LOSS?

I think I've found the problem. Has anybody noticed abnormal hair loss from using L'Oreal's Vive color treated hair shampoo and conditioner. I've been experiencing abnormal amounts of hair loss lately and I think It's this brand that I just started using. Is there anyone out there experiencing the same thing?Loreal Vive shampoo and conditioner caused HAIR LOSS?
Butterfly, One of my best friend's started loosing his hair at an early age. After several types of herbal, over the counter remedies, and who knows what from the internet, he finally decided to visit a hair loss clinic. Initially he was scared to go becasue of the costs, but he learned a lot from the consultations. After 9 months he is finally starting to regrow some hair. I wish I know exactly what treatment he is using, but maybe you could contact a local clinic. http://www.hairlossandtreatment.comLoreal Vive shampoo and conditioner caused HAIR LOSS?
YIKES!!!





I use Herbal Essences Color Me Happy! Thanks for warning me about this brand!
Wow I never knew that! But yea I use Herbal Essances Color Me Happy too! It works great!

No comments:

Post a Comment