Monday, December 28, 2009

Loreal shampoo and conditioner?

what do you think of loreal anti-breakage shampoo and conditioner?Loreal shampoo and conditioner?
i use all loreal products i had a disaster and damaged my hair and using loreal has made it perfect condition againLoreal shampoo and conditioner?
I am using it right now and I have to be very careful what I use because I tend to get dandruff with almost every shampoo on the market except the expensive salon ones.. and yet again its given me dandruff it works good for everything else though..
its ok, but it didn't make that much of a difference to my hair! However, i never tried the masque, which may have made a difference!





The pink nutri-gloss range is great, and if you use the masque it makes a huge difference to your hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment