Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is Loreal Vive a good shampoo?

What benefits we can have from this shampoo?Does it contains ingrediens that are bad for hair?Explain more about this.Is Loreal Vive a good shampoo?
phuuuu phulease giv me a break..........its got so many chemicals....sensitive hair cant withstand....a good shampoo coz its recognized .....nowayz its good for hairIs Loreal Vive a good shampoo?
Loreal Vive Shampoo and Conditioner are good...used over time they condition the hair and re-new the health of your hair.I have used these products for years and because I highlight my hair, I have used that formula and they have restored my hair to softness and manageabiltity, Never heard it contains ingredients that are bad for hair...if that was the case more than half the products on the market would have, too. Loreal is a division of Lancome, Paris...their products are well tested and produced. Loreal make-up (and hair products) is just a competitively priced ';version'; of the high-end Lancome product.
yea
I bought the new ones and I was not pleased at all. My hair felt heavy as if I had glue in it. The old versions are better, especially the ones for colored and damaged hair.
yes L'oreal Vive is the one of best shampoo meant for color treated hairs, As i used this products personally and find good for hairs, smells very pleasant gives shine and body .





After shampoo ,you can try the same conditioner of this brand, will give you excellent results for bad hairs, hairs will became smother and shiny soft .
It's not worth your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment