Thursday, December 24, 2009

Which shampoo is better Loreal Vive shampoo or Garnier Fructis for fine, thin hair?

Garnier FructisWhich shampoo is better Loreal Vive shampoo or Garnier Fructis for fine, thin hair?
I wouldn't know, I haven't used either. Report Abuse
Which shampoo is better Loreal Vive shampoo or Garnier Fructis for fine, thin hair?
Garnier Fructis. My DD's hair is thin and fine and that's what she uses.


there's this new superb variety I can't remember the name right now. it smells wonderfully! and her hair is silky and shiny big time!
Garnier
I've been using Vive sleek and smooth it works great. And I've tried garnier and it made my hair feel heavy.
Garnier Fructis is great!! I use that for my hair. I have thick hair and it works greattttt. As for fine thin hair my mom uses Garnier Fructis aswell and it leaves her hair shinny and smooth..
Garnier Fructis works for me. And it smells so good.
garnier, definitly. i have super thin hair and it works pretty well for me. it smells so good too!
loreal with all faith ...they hapen to be the same company but still ..loreal
garnier fructis is the best and works GREAT on my hair and i have fine and thin hair also
tell you the truth the best shampoos are panteene, dove, aussie, physique , samy . . .its makes it look fuller and very like flippy all these work very well but then again i have thick long hair but my mom has thin hair and these products do very well with her.
Believe it or not the best shampoo for thin fine hair is Herbal Essence for thin hair, you get all kinds of volume
i had garnier shampoo.. i think it was ''citre shine'' works great you can get it @ most grocery stores.... so i say go 4 garnier.

No comments:

Post a Comment