Monday, December 28, 2009

Which shampoo to go for?? Matrix Biolage or Loreal Professional?

I have tried Professional and its pretty expensive but works well.





Biolage is like a lot cheaper and I have heard it works...





Loreal Elvive is cheaper but proved to be useless! :(





Anyone used both??? Which one should I go for???


I have dry, frizzy hair... Professional transformed my hair tremendously... But lol just wanna go a little cheap.. .So just wondering if Biolage is as good?








N no.. I've never colored my hair!Which shampoo to go for?? Matrix Biolage or Loreal Professional?
biolage is amazing.


it makes your hair looks better the first time you use it. :DWhich shampoo to go for?? Matrix Biolage or Loreal Professional?
If you have 'dry, frizzy hair,' try doing co-washes (conditioner wash) more often instead of using a shampoo at every wash, since shampoos tend to strip the hair even further. (You can use any cheap brand for that)





You might also look for a shampoo, (when you do use it) that doesn't contain sodium laureth sulfate--that ingredient is extremely drying to hair. Loreal has some on the market now as does Organix, which is a cheaper line.
Loreal Professional
Loreal all the way.
matrix it works good with me
Pert Plus
  • movie theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment