Saturday, December 19, 2009

What you will say about loreal professional absolut repair shampoo+conditioner?

i rebonded my hair,after spa my hair expert recommend me...well reading lo of positive feedbacks,i tried this...


but i think i wasted my money


Even i shipped this product from UK...


:(What you will say about loreal professional absolut repair shampoo+conditioner?
Use Dove shampoo and Garnier conditioner ...What you will say about loreal professional absolut repair shampoo+conditioner?
I'm sorry, dear, I care rarely my hair because I'm bald and 60 years old. I have lots of other things to get involved.





I surely answered your question on your child's crying at night. I looked after my three kids the same way. They usually cry at night after a wonderful sleep during the day but they don't mind to sleep again if they are comfortable.





I am interested in answering only five very urgent questions every day.
to ma buttana e to pa curnutu
If it is not suiting you, then its a big waste. if suits you, its lottery
To ma a mia ma SUCA e c'ha mbilo
I didn't like it either. BIG WASTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment