Saturday, December 19, 2009

Is loreal Vive Pro Hydra Gloss moisturizing shampoo for very dry damaged hair good?

I have use it and I did like it because leaves my hair dry and frizzy I don't know it was just me but this is my experience using their shampoo .I am using biosilk shampoo and it works great it leaves my hair soft and shiny.Is loreal Vive Pro Hydra Gloss moisturizing shampoo for very dry damaged hair good?
you should try using Unicure Hair and Skin Conditioner 3-4+ times daily as both a leave in and wash out conditioner its grease less, perfume, fragrance, and color free. Works for EVERYTHING related to Hair Or Skin from Clearing Acne to Keeping hair healthy, shiny. Thick, dandruff free, and so much more... available at www.unicure.com it has been around since 1973 formulated in the '50's in Denmark. The website has tons of beauty tips and testimonials plus was #1 selling hair conditioner in US and Canada they have a full line of hair care products. Definitely the best! and a very reasonable price about $5 a bottle 12oz.


Source(s):


www.unicure.info or www.unicure.com tons of hair and skin tipsIs loreal Vive Pro Hydra Gloss moisturizing shampoo for very dry damaged hair good?
Yes, my hair is dry and damaged what the mixture does is it has added oils and chemicals that strengthen your hair and makes you hair less damaged. If you use it often then your hair will be silky and smooth.





I hope I helped.


x

No comments:

Post a Comment