Thursday, December 24, 2009

Anybody use Loreal Kids shampoo?

I like the smell of kids' shampoo and I wanted to know if LK (particularly the strawberry smoothie scent) smelled good :]Anybody use Loreal Kids shampoo?
I used to use them. I used them for the same reason! But, I'm fourteen now, and my mom usually buys the same shampoo for everyone in the house; so, I don't use it anymore.Anybody use Loreal Kids shampoo?
I don't use them but thay smell really good.
I use the Swim and Sport one and I LOVE it.
I like the strawberry and the kiwi!


They smell really good :)
yeaaa I love their shampoo! It's really gentle because it's for kids.. so if you have oily hair, I don't recommend it. Yes, strawberry is good, but different people have different taste so I don't know if it will appeal to you. ALL of them smells good!
Sure. It is good :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment