Monday, December 28, 2009

Is the loreal elvive shampoo/ conditioner any good?

which is best ?


thx xxIs the loreal elvive shampoo/ conditioner any good?
this is the brand im using, have been using for years, i have long dark hair, i normally use the golden or pink bottle ones, but why i dye my hair i use the red bottles,





they are really good, before settle with this brand i used all kind of shampoo, but they all make my hair feel dry and not soft, only this brand shampoo gives my hair a silk feeling and nature shine and very soft smooth too, i love it :) so yeah strongly recommand.Is the loreal elvive shampoo/ conditioner any good?
Ever notice that you find a new shampoo/conditioner and the newest one always works best. I'm GUESSING *note this is only a logical guess* that by rotating your shampoos etc your hair is getting different types of nutrients rather than just the same ones over and over again..Personally, I find that by rotating shampoos your hair keeps shinier and less greasy.





I advise you buy 2-3 shampoos and conditioners and use a different one in each washing.





I use Loreal, Sunsilk and yes, Loreal.





Loreal is good as it makes the hair very well conditioned which is good for straightened or heavily styled hair... or even just a treat for normal hair ;]





However, I use sunsilk shampoo in rotation with loreal antidandruff because this takes hair spray out well.





I advise loreal elivive nutrigloss for a conditioner but not as a shampoo.. it is too glossy to be a good shampoo and does not remove grease effectively.





These are only my opinions but I hope they have been of use to you. ^^
I have never found L'oreal shampoos or conditioners any good. My hair type is normal. They have always left my hair looking lank.


Each to their own of course, but you did ask for an honest opinion!
i have the con for fine hair and it smells very nice havent use it consistently to comment on the effectiveness of the con though

No comments:

Post a Comment