Thursday, December 24, 2009

Aussie shampoo/conditioner or loreal pro vive shampoo/conditioner?

which one do you like and why?And in the brand that you like, which product? 10 points for the most reasonable answer. thanks.Aussie shampoo/conditioner or loreal pro vive shampoo/conditioner?
I like them both, but I like the smell of pro vive better. I think they both work great to make your hair soft and manageable.Aussie shampoo/conditioner or loreal pro vive shampoo/conditioner?
haha those are both in my shower right now.... however, curious is right.... go to a salon, everything else is crappy for your hair. get kenra, I love that stuff
actually, I heard Mane and Tail is a great shampoo (it's actually for horses) but they now make the products for people since they have been so highly touted. For instance, a woman who always rubbed a mane and tails tonic on her horses' hooves one day noticed her nails were getting stronger and healthier. It's something about the keratin or something in the ingredients...Try it out. You can get it at any CVS or drug store
I like Aussie. It's not as waxy, and it smells good. Plus, it actually CLEANS my hair. I saw a difference using Aussie.





I think Aussie is for thicker hair, Loreal for thin.
provive it really made my hair shinier and added gloss and took area slit ends.. it was


nutri gloss shampoo
NEITHER THE BEST SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER IS DOVE FOR DAMAGED HAIR..IT WRKS SO GOOD..TRY IT..U WIL FEEL THE DIFFRENCE..I OVE IT..ITS ALL I USE IN MY HAIR..
i would use loreal ive tried both aussie is dull. also if you can find a shampoo that does not foam that is the best. my hair professionalist told me that fizzing shampoos contain something like sodium phosphate or something and its really bad for your hair. but most people wont buy non-fizzing shampoo because it doesnt seem right. well anyway hope this helps.





~*Jaimie*~
I love aussie!! I used to only use salon quality products but then I tried aussie and I love it. I use the cleanse and mend. It cleans great and doesn't make your hair greasy but it is still very moisturizing. Hope this helps!
neither go to a salon
L'oreal. It's in this pink bottle...called Shine something. It makes my hair soooo soft and shiny, and it's great. (my hair is very damaged) I haven't used Aussie products, but I've heard they're not that great. I really like the outcomes with all L'Oreal products, honestly.
Aussie actually made my hair quite smooth and moisturized. Usually I have to straighten these little baby hairs around my hairline, but Aussie smoothed them down for me and I had healthy hair for a change! It smells great, too, if you enjoy sweet candy scents.





Loreal also has a wonderful smell, but I found it made my hair puffy. My hair was pretty frizzy and my hair was really dull.





Everyone's hair is different and it took me ages to find the right products for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment