Saturday, December 19, 2009

Is herbal essences or loreal shampoo better?

I have dry and frizzy hair. I straigtened it couple of times in my life and highlighted a couple of times in my life. Im only 12 turning 13.


I blow dry it with cold blow dry not warm or sometimes i put it up in a towel.


I take a shower about every 2 or 3 days (like wash my hair and stuff)


Is herbal essences better for my hair or loreal?


Please give me the best results,thank you all so much. :)Is herbal essences or loreal shampoo better?
I think Herbal Essences is more better..well for me it works really good..so you should get Herbal Essences =)Is herbal essences or loreal shampoo better?
Personally, i would say Herbal Essences is better.





My hair is dry and damaged, and herbal essenses *NEW* shampoo ranges have different new shampoo (and colours !!) which are for dry and damaged hair, coloured hair, for long hair, shiney hair and so on.


I would recommened Herbal Essences.
I've used both, but I prefer Herbal Essences over L'Oreal. They make your hair smell really nice and I like the 'Hello Hydration' kind for defrizzing my hair and making it softer
i dont wash my hair i just use hair dryer once a week my hairs nice iv just got a contract as a hair model for these guys in london they want full body shots should i trust them iv give them 200 already
im still 11 but i could tell u this use herbal essences its much better than loreal, ppl actually think i have a perm but i dont
HERBAL ESSENCES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I prefer Herbal as it makes your hair smell so fruity and yummy afterwards!!! x
  • movie theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment