Saturday, December 19, 2009

What are all the diffrent kinds of LOreal kids shampoo??

I only know of one. I use the Orange Mango smoothie on my daughter's hair and it smells wonderful.





I've had to use it on my own hair a few times, and had no problems. Doesn't leave a lot of build up.What are all the diffrent kinds of LOreal kids shampoo??
yeah.


teens can use it :]]


i want to now.


:]What are all the diffrent kinds of LOreal kids shampoo??
Strawberry Smoothie, Orange mango Smoothie, Blueberry Smoothie, 2-1 Burst of Cool Melon, Grape Conditioner, 2-1 Burst of Sweet Honeydew, 2-1 Splash of Sunny Orange, 2-1 Burst of Watermelon and 2-1 Burst of Cherry Almond.


well here is a website.....


http://www.lorealkids.com/home_us.asp
idk but they are cute little fishies! Ive used the mango and cherry kind and the conditioner smells like grape!

No comments:

Post a Comment