Monday, December 28, 2009

Has anyone else found Loreal Shampoo the worst ever?

I used this fructis shampoo and it made my hair really oily at the roots and it was not just oily but sticky... yuck! So


I changed to Pantene and it is all good. Contacted Loreal and their response was ridiculous - no refund (evern though only 1 innch of bottle used) and that they would give me a replacement product - like I want one!!! Has anyone else had bad experiences with Loreal Fructis? I am never buying Loreal owned products again....Has anyone else found Loreal Shampoo the worst ever?
Oh I hate FRUTIS. And it's not just the shampoo. I tried the mousse and the haircolor. It's awful stuff.





I just tried Tres eme? (spelling), not too bad. Pantene is pretty good.





I have sensitive scalp so I have to watch what I use.





The best product ever I had came from the salon, and it was the Quantum line. Originally sold at majic cuts I believe. Cannot find it anywhere.





Second to Quantum, was the redken Line by the head shoppe. Expensive, but those 1 L containers last forever, as the stuff is so darn concentrated.





And I find using the salon products, the stuff makes you feel pampered. It seems to be richer, and smells better.





Loreal's other products work fine, It just seems to be that fructis line which is geared to a certain group of ppl.





Loreal's skin care line, was non-greasy and light, which is good for my oily skin. Plentitude is excellent.





It's too bad Loreal wouldn't give refund. Did you try returning to place of purchase? sometimes the store will, if you explain that the stuff is plain crap. they don't want to lose your business.





What was loreal going to replace it with? same crap? I would have asked for something from one of their other lines. At least then you would get something out of it.Has anyone else found Loreal Shampoo the worst ever?
LOLLOL:))u r so funny!i change my shampooo billion times:)and if it doesnt fit me i dont use t and thats all:))never tried but oily hair is not so good....i like Herbal escences or smth like that:)
why would you want a refund on a 拢1 product?





i like fructus, it works well
Pantene is the worst for my hair. It's like pouring cold gravy on my head. I like the smell of the Fructis, but it takes about a year to wash out.
The Loreal Fructis shampoo always made my hair greasy and just flat out disgusting. As soon as my hair was dry it didn't even look like I had washed it for three weeks or something. Now I use Dangerously Straight from Herbal Essence and everything is just fine! :)
I despise Fructis! I thought, Yay! A lovely smelling shampoo - what do I find? A several hisses and a LOT of water later, it comes out greasy and eurgheurgh! No. Way. I was so dissapointed.
dont buy any products of Loreal





';Loreal is not WORTH it !';
No I havent I usually stick with the cheapo stuff and it works really great for me. VO5 and Suqve stuff like that. Also changing what you put on your hair can have a dramatic change in it, which is why if you have a good shampoo/conditioner/soap with no problems you should keep using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment