Saturday, December 19, 2009

Does Loreal kids swim shampoo work to remove green/chlorine hair?

It's cheap and I've read good reviews but I just want to be sure.


I have long naturally blonde hair (but I did put highlights in)


If I swim even one it turns green and I cannot for the life of me get it out, and I've tired a lot.


Or should I buy Ultraswim Chlorine Removal ShampooDoes Loreal kids swim shampoo work to remove green/chlorine hair?
The best thing for getting chlorine out of hair is to go to the salon and get a Malibu Treatment. Depending on how much you swim %26amp; how green your hair gets, you may want to get the treatment done once every 2 wks or once a month. The stylist can recommend which one of their shampoos would be best, usually a clarifying shampoo works good.Does Loreal kids swim shampoo work to remove green/chlorine hair?
I don't think anything can remove the green color once it's there. Maybe a color protecting shampoo will keep the chlorine from soaking into the hair so much and keep it from becoming discolored in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment