Saturday, December 19, 2009

Is loreal Vive a good shampoo for hair?

I have heard that shampoo Vive is pretty good for hair,but some of the people say that it has many chemichals that damage our hair,and brings hairloss.So,what is true?I have thin hair no volume.Is loreal Vive a good shampoo for hair?
L'Oreal is pretty good, it's thick for good coverage in the shower and leaves hair fairly soft and pretty tangle-free.





For about the same price, though, I would go for Finesse instead. It's really excellent! You don't even need to comb your hair when you get out of the shower, your hair so smooth.





Stay away from Pantene whatever you do, it really DOES cause hair loss, I know, I bought it on sale a month ago and chunks of my hair broke off the first time I used it!Is loreal Vive a good shampoo for hair?
forget about all those shampoos.just use VO5.thats wut i use.
i've used it and i like it. it just depends on what you want it to do. if you want more volume, or if you have oily hair, it just depends on which one you want to use.
forget loreal use pantene. all their products are good.
I haven't heard anything about hair loss from shampoos -but different people have different reactions. If you really want volume and soft hair at the same time use this product - Its Pantene Pro-V and below show all the products for fine hair. :) Your hair will look gorgeous :)
its depending on wat kind of hair u have thick or thin or oily hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment