Thursday, December 24, 2009

LOREAL Kids shampoo! Click! =)?

1. Do you like the LOREAL kids shampoo? LOL when I was about 8 my mom stopped buying it for me but I love it so much that I just got the new IceAge one! And the grape conditioner!


2. Is Suave Kids better? I like kids shampoo better IDK why. I will probably not use Suave Kids just because I used LOREAL kids from when I was 1-8 so yeah, can't leave it behind!


3. What's your favorite LOREAL kids shampoo scent?


BTW: Buy the LOREAL Kids Buck's Berrydactyl Shampoo it smells soooo good! Next one I'm gonna buy is ANOTHER IceAge one! But they only make grape conditioner... it smells good too.


Another Thing: After I get out of the shower I put a towel on my head and when I took it off I could soooo smell my hair and it smelt awesome! LOLOLOLLOREAL Kids shampoo! Click! =)?
1. OMGSH I LOVE IT! i too have used it since i was little. i have the shampoo and tangle spray. i didn't even know they had the conditioner until i got home. Does it smell good mixed with the shampoo scent?





2. not sure, i have never used Suave, but i think loreal kids smells really good and makes my hair so soft.





3. My favorite scent is the watermelon one(the one with diego lol). Strawberry comes in secondLOREAL Kids shampoo! Click! =)?
It's for kids, but I used to use it. I'm 13. I'm a bit old, but they smell SO good! Too bad I don't use it anymore.





*Grabs little sister's shampoo bottle*





1. Yes.


2. It's cheaper, and there really isn't much of a difference between the two. Loreal just has prettier bottles.


3. The shampoo I'm holding smells like, Strawberry Smoothie. Mmmmm!





♫ ʎʇʇıʞ pǝdıɹʇs ʎʇʇǝɹd ♫





My little sister uses Loreal kids. I'm stuck with boring, depressing ones. :(
I love all the name brands for kids. It shows them I think they're special. Loreal is probably the best. You wanna know what smells sooo good? ';Outrageous';, it smells like grape perfume! Same as Aussie scrunch hairspray. Almost the same smell. sweeeet
I'm 18 %26amp; i sometimes use it!!! Orange with mango tango,mmmmmmm.


The stuff makes your hair smell great! %26amp; the dangler works really well.
OMG I KNOW JUST THE ONES YOUR TALKING ABOUT! they smeel so good right?


Buck's Berrydactyl smells soooooooooooooooooo GOOD!!!


i love it =D
Yes i like it it is fine don't worry to much about it focus on more expensive products and chill out it will be fine.
Depends

No comments:

Post a Comment