Monday, December 28, 2009

Has anyone tried loreal kids shampoo?is it good for hairs?

It is okay for kids but it is not as good as the other brands. it is just a regular shampoo. lol...!!!!! They smell really good though! Try it and see how you like it. Everybodys hair is different so nobody knows how it will work for you. Try it once and see how you like it! I dont like it vertt much, sorry!!!!


Hope that kinda helped!!!!!! :DHas anyone tried loreal kids shampoo?is it good for hairs?
It's not the best quality shampoo available, but it smells really good. It won't hurt your hair, and it will get it clean, but if you need more moisture or need to protect color-treated hair, I wouldn't recommend it.Has anyone tried loreal kids shampoo?is it good for hairs?
I tried loreal kids shampoo. It smells really good, and it never made my eyes burn. After, my hair was pretty managable, and it made my brother's normally thick hair silky smooth. I'd give it a try!!
haha. I remember when they came out with that shampoo..or i at least remember the commercials for it.





It works fine..it did for me back in the day at least. So yes.
lol that used to be all i used it made my hair super soft and shiny i would only use the purple kind... yes it is good for your hair i still use it now and again and im 13
I use it on my kids all the time. They seem to like it, but my little one says it burns his eyes.
My kids sometimes use it or we get Suave.
uh used it when i was younger but it wasnt THAT good it was ok but it didnt help my hair very much at all
It makes it really dry unless you are like five and you dont have much hair to begin with. i wouldn't use it.
it makes your hair smell really good, and it actually lasts for a little while
I bought the one that smells like cherry, it is good.
NOT FOR WOMEN
no .
gee idk if it was no good then why would they sell it

No comments:

Post a Comment