Thursday, December 24, 2009

If i used a kids shampoo and conditioner(loreal kids for example) would that be nice for my hair?

(i straighten it)If i used a kids shampoo and conditioner(loreal kids for example) would that be nice for my hair?
I've used Johnson's Baby Shampoo on my hair for years... it's so gentle, I love it. Kids shampoos (and conditioners, I'm guessing) are pretty much the same, if not gentler, than the regular adult versions of the products.If i used a kids shampoo and conditioner(loreal kids for example) would that be nice for my hair?
It is not very good for your hair if it has a detangling agent,because that is pure wax,which can creat build ups,and leave your hair oily everyday. But if it isn't detangling,it should be absolutly fine. Good luck to you!
Yeah I do sometimes It make my hair smell good and its soft:]
You can try it, but it might not be enough for you since you straighten it. You might need a stronger conditioner. If you are curious try it and see if it gives you enough moisture.
most shampoos for kids are harsh on adult hair - that's why they're specifically made for kids...
Thats fine kids shampoo's are gentle
Well i would recomend it because the older you get the oilier and thicker your hair is . and you would need a stronger shampoo to deal with your hair.
try it find out
yes its good because it takes out the tiangles and it's better for your hour than some of them out there
Kids shampoos are great!


They are way milder than say normal Loreal and so in fact are much better for your hair which can sometimes suffer from the chemicals in stronger hair products.


My hair just can't handle most shampoos and conditioners so I use kids stuff all the time, it doesn't have to be loreal kids, it can a be a supermarkets own kids products or Johnsons etc.


Hope that helps!
Theres usually a difference becuase hair matures, as we get older our hair gets oily and gets dirty faster. So as long as you have really nice clean hair it should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment