Monday, December 28, 2009

Is LOREAL VIVE shampoo good for hair?

Hello, i have a problem,my hair is oily and without volume,sometimes hairloss,I`m thinking to use LOREAL VIVE shampoo!Is it good to use it?Does it strength my hair?Because I have thin hairIs LOREAL VIVE shampoo good for hair?
YES YES YESSIs LOREAL VIVE shampoo good for hair?
Good as any
I have found that pantene pro-v does real well.
Use PANTENE! the volumizing formula.


YOu'll never use anything else, trust me, I used to use VIVE and hated it compared to Pantene.
OH YEAH MORE MORE HARDER HARDER...wait shampooo....umm for hair..yeah it works.
Yes it is, it smells great too.
The rule about shampoo is always vary the kind you use. buy say 4 bottles and rotate them when you wash your hair.
It smells better than urine on a city bus
It's not as good as you might think.





Sometimes shampoos have an ingredient called ammoxocialtioniferadnmetion in it. It can cause all the clocks in your house to turn back into puppies when the mailman didn't deliver my mail today. I think I'll call the church burned down last weekend after rumors of infidility began in the basement of the third story highrise. Investigators believe that three teenagers ran stole the merchandise from a local Macy's after a botch robbery attempt happened inside a small liquor bottle left on the floor. Someone could trip over that!!!!


























Wait.......what was I talking about again??
yes, and SMELLS AWESOME...
I used it once. And it was the worst product ever. That's what I get for buying a grocery store product. My hair reacts beautifully to Redken shampoo and Matrix conditioner. You pay a little more, but it lasts 2-3 months because you only have to use a little dollup.
yeah its really good stuff try pantene thats good too
over the counter shampoo and conditioners are never as good as salon products i suggest paul mitchell or sahag products
My daughter does not use expensive shampoo for her hair. She uses Suave. It is cheaper, and it does exactly what the expensive kinds so. Look around for the other brands. Ones that promises to give your hair volume. Also, getting perms can add volume to your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment