Saturday, December 19, 2009

Is the Loreal Shampoo Vive Pro any good??

I just bougt this sampoo and conditioner and was wondering if any one knows if its good!!Is the Loreal Shampoo Vive Pro any good??
YES! I LOVE IT!





It's way better than the stuff my salon gave me... lolIs the Loreal Shampoo Vive Pro any good??
No! Invest in better products for your hair You will not be sorry
You can skip the rinse out conditioner - it all goes down the drain. Leave ins like Infusium 23 in a spray bottle won't wash your $$ down the drain and they are great for all types of hair. Then the rinse type that is like putting crisco in your hair - yuk.





Vive shampoo smells good and works...well...pretty much like 99% of shampoos do. I have recommended Suave Clarifying and several others that you can get for a buck. Had many customers thank me for saving them $$$ and loving the result. Don't fall for the hype - on anything. :-)
yes its nice and creamy i do like it
yes it's good


Loreal products are good
  • movie theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment