Monday, December 28, 2009

Which is best to use?Loreal Vive,gliss kur(schwarzkopf) or nettle shampoo?

I want to have healthy,thick hair.Now my hair is very oily,no volume,falls.Which one of these shampoos is the best for me that can have good results?Which is best to use?Loreal Vive,gliss kur(schwarzkopf) or nettle shampoo?
Satinique volumising shampoo and conditioner is the best for hair that seeks volumeWhich is best to use?Loreal Vive,gliss kur(schwarzkopf) or nettle shampoo?
Neither one.


Using that kind of shampoo is no different than using soap you use to wash dishes. You get what you pay for. Go to a reputable salon and talk to someone there and they will suggest a good shampoo.
no doubt loreal.i hav been using it so i m sharing with u my personal experience.go for it.
Loreal Vive
loreal
loreal for me
  • movie theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment